Hanap mo ba ay yung trending, sikat o yung bago? Bago pa man mag tapos ang buwan na ito, itinatampok namin ang pinakabagong app. Let us introduce to you Good Loan.
About Good Loan App
Guess what! The newest app on the block just released this April 9, 2019 – Good Loan. As of just this month of April spotted in Google Play as in the #3 top free finance. With over 100,000 plus downloads na kakapasok palang nito this month.
Good Loan App is offered by the Gloan Team. With an app just have been updated this 21st day in April 2019.
Why Choose Good Loan?
Good Loan provides fast cash loan in the Philippines. Why you will choose this loan app for instant cash sure approval, because:
1. Easy and Convenient: With no collateral and guarantor required, you just need a valid ID to apply.
2. Quick Processing: A mobile loan application, that is fast processing. So everything you do in application is via online. No more hassle office transactions.
3. Reusable Loan Limit: One time processing only, with a loan limit that is reusable, so you can reloan easily.
4. Security and privacy: protects borrower’s information.
Good Loan believes that credit will provide a better future. Create a faster and more convenient loan service. Focuses and fulfills the needs of the borrowers.
How to apply for a loan?
To apply for a loan using Good Loan App, you need to follow these steps:
1.First, you need to download the Good Loan APP via Google Play store. Once installed, open the application then register via mobile using your mobile phone number. Create your password and hit on the ‘sign up/in’ button.
2.Select the loan. Once signed in, you can now apply for a loan. With no collateral required just your valid ID.
3.Complete the 4-step application and get approval. Answer a few required filled to be fill up. Select your loan amount and terms of payment. Submit your Valid ID for identification. Wait for your approval.
Good Loan for Instant Cash sure approval
- Requirements – you need a Valid ID, in any of these:
They support payroll loans and also individual business owner loans. So you must be employed and or at least owned a business. A certain criteria they primarily support to allow for a credit with them, and so as to you can also pay for them.
- Loanable Amount – you can borrow 2,000 pesos up to 12,000 pesos. For first time borrowers you can loan up to 2,000 pesos. Repeat borrowing will increase your loan limit.
- Terms of payment – Tenor days is 91 days to 120 days
They provide short term loans, with 7 to 14 days
- Interest – up to 1% per day, with max annual interest for 36%
- Fees – they charged up to 16% for service fee for on-time repayment
Sample computation: 91-day loan,
₱ 5,000 – loan amount
800 – service fee
700 – interest (1% for 14 days)
₱ 6,500 – repayment
- Loan Disbursement – Good Loan supports bank cards and Cebuana cash pickup.
Now that’s Good Loan App! Pagna-try mo na to, share mo naman experience mo. O baka you are interested to try and you just happen to land on this page, let us know in the comment about your loan.
Questions, comments, reactions are welcome. Comment down below. Til next time, wait for another review with this app.